Occupational Health & Safety
Advance Formwork is committed to achieving the highest Occupational Safety and Health (OS&H) standards in the construction industry.
We employ a full time OH&S Advisor and have adopted an OH&S Management System to ensure that hazards and risks are identified and controlled within the work environment.
Advance Formwork has implemented several key OH&S requirements to ensure the safety of our employees, sub-contractors, clients, and the general public as follows:
- Each employee must have a valid blue card
- Each employee must be inducted in company OH&S procedures prior to starting
- Each employee must have completed “Working at Heights” training
- Employees must ensure work zones are correctly set up before work starts
- Every work activity must have a SWMS or JSA for the worker to understand and sign
- Any PPE supplied or required must be used
- Safety recovery procedures must be covered for high-risk works